Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 9, 2010


My score after taking the Quiz was 5.8 Earths. That means that if everyone lived like me, we would need 5.8 Earths to survive. It does however say that I am still like an average American but that is still a problem. I realize that in order to reduce my ecological footprint, I need to make better choices. My lifestyle does not consider the Earths needs and what is required to make it last. I do not however think that I am willing to change the way I live. The way I live I the way I like to live and I am not willing to change that. The reason for that is that I am sure I will not see the impact of the choices I make in my lifetime. The results of the quiz are interesting to know and I will consider how I treat the planet but I am not willing to change my lifestyle at this point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment